Australia’s Business Skills Program is designed to attract business people to settle in Australia and use their exceptional business skills to develop business activity in Australia.
• Business Innovation & Investment
• Significant Investor
• Business Talent (Migrant)
If you wish to visit Australia for 3 months or less to attend business meetings or to explore business opportunities, the Business Visitor visa is for you.
Business Innovation & Investment Visa Stream Subclass 188
The Business and Innovation visas are for investors and business owners who wish to establish business operations in Australia. The Australian government has 13,500 business visas on offer.There are 5 streams in this category:
1. Business innovation – for business owners seeking to establish business operations in Australia
2. Investor – for people who are willing to invest AUD$1.5 million in an Australian State or Territory bonds
3. Significant Investor – for people willing to invest AUD$5 million into complying investments in Australia
4. Premium Investor – for people with significant funds who are willing to invest at least AUD$15 million into complying premium investments in Australia
5. Entrepreneur – for people who have a funding agreement from a third party for at least AUD$200,000 to undertake a complying entrepreneur activity
If you would like to check if you are eligible for one of these visas, please contact us. We will do a comprehensive consultation and provide you with the best way to succeed with your application.